- Full Photos
- Tour guide
Manu National Park 4 Days tour allows you to visit the dwarf forest of Acjanaco the entrance to the Manu National Park and the cloud forest where the Peru´s national bird is king of the woods is the cock of the rock which. You will be surprised by the natural talent of this bird as he preforms his mating dance which you can observe from a platform.
Day 01: Cusco – Cloud Forest – Pilcopata.
We leave from Cusco in our comfortable bus, ascending to the folkloric town of Paucartambo. On the way we visit the Pre Incas funeral towers of Ninamarca. Then we drive through the impressive cloud forest full of plants and beautiful orchids, here we take our first hike and we have the chance to observe the Peru´s national bird-Cock of the Rocks (Rupicola Peruviana), monkeys and many differents species of birds. With luck the only South American bear-the Spectacled Bear (Tremarctos Ornatus). In the evening we arrive to Pilcopata, we sleep in a typical lodge. Showers and toilets shared.
Day 02: Pilcopata – Atalaya – Rainforest Lodge.
You will Wake up with the singing of Amazonian Birds for the breakfast time then We continue by van to Atalaya port, on the way we will stop to Visit Coca Plantations. Also there are a nice view to see the Lowland Rainforest. Then we will navigate down by boat through this crystalline river of Madre de Dios.
Exploring the Wildlife and the great Machuhuasi Oxbow Lake, where we will take a balsa raft and see the pre-historic Hoatzin bird and Hiking around the lake you will ramble through the primary forest searching for some families of monkeys, peccaries, in the meantime, you will be provided with some explanations about medicinal plants, reptiles as well as mammals perhaps Capybaras the Largest Rodent in the World. walking several hours around the lake watching Alligators, herons, oropendolas, toucans and, monkeys until sunset. After dark Jungle Night Walks.
Day 03: Rainforest Lodge – Collpa of Parrots – Machuwasi lake.
We will leave early to Visit the great Parrots Clay Lick to see hundreds of parakeets and small Macaws eating Salts Minerals. After break we have 02 hours to Explore into the Primary Forest, together a Huge CeibaTrees the Mother of the Jungle. Always watching macaws, toucans, snakes, with luck Jaguar.
After that we’ll have free time to Swimming Sport. After lunch we will make Jungle Clay Therapy Healing and swimming in the Manu National Park River. Afternoon we will go to see Exotic Birds especially for Bird Watchers and perhaps the Largest Red Howler Monkey. Oxbow Lakes are home of capybaras from Manu Rainforest. We will be there until dark waiting to spot several alligators looking their food. Then way back to the Lodge.
Day 04: harpy Lodge – Atalaya – Cusco.
After a delicious breakfast unfortunately we will come back by boat to the port of Atalaya after that we will take the bus to returne until Cusco. Transfer to the hotel.
- Manu National Park 4 Days 3 Nights is not endemic area about Malaria neither Yellow fever you can bring a good insect repellent but if you decide to put the yellow fever vaccination for prevention you can do it 30 days before start your trip to the jungle.
- Although we do our very best possible to adhere to the schedule above, this itinerary is subject to change for several reasons beyond our control, including strikes, weather, natural disasters, and terrain conditions. On some occasions, these conditions may demand us to deviate from our original schedule, in which case we will provide the best available alternative options. And we’ll make a great experience of it!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Pre-trek Briefing 1 or 2 days before your Manu national Park 4 Days - 3 nights.
- Entrance fee to Manu National Park.
- Entrance fee to Machuwasi Oxbow.
- Private Tourism Bus Round Trip.
- Bilingual Native Tour Guide with Telescope and Binocular
- Private boat with Efficient team of motorists and security.
- First aid kit including anti venom of snake bite.
- 03 meals per day, vegetarian, vegan optional and snacks.
- Comfortable Eco lodge with private rooms, towels, mosquito net, showers and toilets.
- Excellent chef service.
- Free tea, coffee and popcorn auto service.
- Radio communication service during the whole Trip.
- Unlimited mineral water after second day
- Rubber boots
NOT INCLUDED:First breakfast and the last dinner
Water for the first day
Some kind of drinks such as beers or sodas.
Tips for Guide, Cook and Driver
SHARED GROUP SERVICE
Adulto: US$ 340 PER PERSON.
Niño (6 a 13 años): US$ 190 PER PERSON.
Infante (0 a 5 años) sin cargo.
What you need to take
We recommend economizing on your luggage for this short trip to Manu National Park. Travel light and think about bringing layers instead of big jackets, etc. Be selective and pack light. Choose quick dry clothing if possible, we will be in the jungle!
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a minimun).
- Original passport.
- Small backpack.
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured).
- Long cotton trousers.
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers).
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Sandals or light shoes.
- Rain gear.
- Sweater (for the beginning of the tour in Andes and the cloud forest only).
- Camera and its charger.
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera.
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain.
- Small towel.
- Toilet paper.
- Antibacterial gel.
- Sun cream.
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries).
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum).
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip.